A Little Bit About Me...

I am wife to Grady, an interior designer, and mama to two cute poodles. I love sitting on the porch with my hubs, picking restaurants for the design first and menu second, and watching my crazy girls run wild in the back yard...this is where I document our adventures, and share things that inspire me. Welcome!

View My Portfolio

Follow Me on Pinterest
houzz- kitchen design, bathroom design and more

What I'm Saying Right Now...

Follow VirginiaTurner on Twitter
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Maybe it's the Heat...

But I am loving the warmth a touch of soft aged brass can bring.  I definitely have been finding myself trying to integrate a little brass into accents in my client's houses lately, whether it be with mirrors, lighting, decorative objects, hardware, or small occasional pieces.  I love how it can take a space that may otherwise feel cool and give it a little bit of richness and depth.  I'm even loving it mixed with stainless, nickel, and chrome.  These are some spaces that have been inspiring me...













I am OBSESSED with the mixed metals in this one!



Source: hgtv.com via Virginia on Pinterest


Love these next light fixtures with their little peak of brass under the shades.



I've had my eye on this Anthropologie hardware for over a year for a dressing table.  So gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment