A Little Bit About Me...

I am wife to Grady, an interior designer, and mama to two cute poodles. I love sitting on the porch with my hubs, picking restaurants for the design first and menu second, and watching my crazy girls run wild in the back yard...this is where I document our adventures, and share things that inspire me. Welcome!

View My Portfolio

Follow Me on Pinterest
houzz- kitchen design, bathroom design and more

What I'm Saying Right Now...

Follow VirginiaTurner on Twitter
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Feeling Blue

Not really...but, if I had a few walls I could paint, especially in a dining room or our master bedroom, I think I would be very tempted to go for one of these rich moody blues.  I'm loving all these shades of navy and deep dark teal (not to mention the lacquer effect of a few of them - loving that too!).














No comments:

Post a Comment