A Little Bit About Me...

I am wife to Grady, an interior designer, and mama to two cute poodles. I love sitting on the porch with my hubs, picking restaurants for the design first and menu second, and watching my crazy girls run wild in the back yard...this is where I document our adventures, and share things that inspire me. Welcome!

View My Portfolio

Follow Me on Pinterest
houzz- kitchen design, bathroom design and more

What I'm Saying Right Now...

Follow VirginiaTurner on Twitter
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Elephant in the Room

Or the brass/gold fake baby?!?!?
I couldn't help but share this styling gem.
Het Verloren Gedicht (The Lost Poem) is a bed and breakfast in Belgium (converted from an old church) and they seem to have hired a stylist with an interesting perspective.  Personally I find this a little disturbing...but to each his own.  
I'm so distracted by the fake baby (and a little by the random remote control) that I almost missed the gorgeous architecture!

No comments:

Post a Comment