This weekend Grady and I were so excited to have my mom and dad come visit for a little early birthday celebrating! Wednesday is the official "big day", but we had a great time this weekend getting ready for my 31st birthday.
We enjoyed the beautiful weather on the deck...
Had our own private fly-by before the planes headed to the stadium...
Had a delicious birthday dinner at Harvey's (where they take a Polaroid picture of you for your birthday and put it in a card, little did I know)...
Grady got my favorite (Caramel cake!) for dessert...
Which was followed by more quality time and good conversation on the deck...
They also brought two special deliveries with them from Chattanooga. Mom found this beautiful sideboard for a great deal, and we are so excited to have it!
I love the lines and the grain of the wood. It's the perfect mix - not too fussy but still formal enough. I am also loving the extra storage space!
They also brought a very special wedding gift.
A collection of recipes and pictures from dear friends. I can't wait to start cooking all of these wonderful dishes! Thank you Courtney, for such a thoughtful and meaningful gift, and thank you to each of you who contributed your recipes and pictures. I feel very loved and very blessed!




beautiful sideboard! and i would love to look through your recipe book!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time! Happy almost birthday! Love your g'day present too, so pretty! And love the little table lanterns! Very cool about your recipe book! Bring it to ashleys wedding in November- I want to see it too!
ReplyDelete