A Little Bit About Me...

I am wife to Grady, an interior designer, and mama to two cute poodles. I love sitting on the porch with my hubs, picking restaurants for the design first and menu second, and watching my crazy girls run wild in the back yard...this is where I document our adventures, and share things that inspire me. Welcome!

View My Portfolio

Follow Me on Pinterest
houzz- kitchen design, bathroom design and more

What I'm Saying Right Now...

Follow VirginiaTurner on Twitter
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hey Pumpkin!

It's still grey and gloomy here in Starkville, so I'm wishing for pajamas and tea on the sofa again today.  Even though it's still warm outside, the rainy weather and the occasional glimpse of Fall in the breeze has me wanting to try some of the fantastic looking pumpkin recipes found on Pinterest...I'm thinking that more than one of them will show up at our tailgate before football season is over!






I'll let you know how they turn out!
(From top to bottom - Super Easy Pumpkin Dip, Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread, and Easy Pumpkin Muffins, Pumpkin Soup in a Pumpkin, and Pumpkin Moon Pies w/Vanilla Filling)

No comments:

Post a Comment